Country Wood Beach Theme Scrapbook Layouts

 It's been a busy few days as I have finally finished the cutting guide and full step by step instructions to create these 3 gorgeous layouts ......

 
.......With their pretty summery colors I chose to do a beach theme with this gorgeous paper.

The additional dies which compliment the stamp set are so much fun and I especially love the coral image with its lacy texture ......
...... the smallest dot stamp was perfect for giving the feel of sand and by stamping it in first and second generation ink it adds depth to the image...... 
These layouts would be perfect from tropical beach days to a day visit to an aquarium or even fishing photos by the lake.
I hope you love them as much as I do and the list of supplies used is detailed here in this photo above. As soon as you place your order I will email the cutting and instruction guide to you x

Much Love , Sara xxxx

Comments

Popular Posts